...glare..is it really....

svofan1

OK..

My Edge produced late April - I have the charcoal dash and I live in Ontario (the sun angle may be different)

I can see the dash reflection - but it does NOT impede my sight.

I drive into the sun in the am and at night to/from work - I can see just fine.

"and I live in Ontario (the sun angle may be different)"

Well that explains why it's not a bother to you now at this point, but when the sun never rises above the equator in the middle of winter and your driving to and from work with the sun in your eyes, then you might notice the splotchyness mixed effervescently with a slight twist of glare.

HA...I WAS RIGHT!!!!

I posted earlier about my sunglasses not seeing correctly and how everyone just laughed in my face about this! The 1st Wal-Mart I went to blew me off and laughed!

BUT, turns out, I WAS CORRECT. They have ordered a new pair...my wife went with me to let them know that we WOULD be taken seriously this time...and whadya know? THey took us seriously!

I know they couldn't believe that they were seeing things wrong but when they checked, they were STUNNED! HA HA!

So, said all that to say this...trust your instinct and force the issue if you have too! If I had just lain down and let it pass, my eyesight would have been messed up and I would have fell victim to the vast Wal-Mart conspiracy. They are even going to give me an extra pair free of charge due to the fact that they were wrong!

Just another life lesson...don't let ANYONE make you feel badly or ridicule you about something you are sure of!

Have a GREAT day everone!

Polarized lenses were developed by fisherman for fisherman in late 80's IIRC. Allowing them to see the fish underwater better mainly. Reduces glare also as some have pointed out. You WILL see some things that you didn't before but I've yet to see any pink flying wal-mart elephants. Let you know if I do.

Edited by rehtaf

HA...I WAS RIGHT!!!!

I posted earlier about my sunglasses not seeing correctly and how everyone just laughed in my face about this! The 1st Wal-Mart I went to blew me off and laughed!

BUT, turns out, I WAS CORRECT. They have ordered a new pair...my wife went with me to let them know that we WOULD be taken seriously this time...and whadya know? THey took us seriously!

I know they couldn't believe that they were seeing things wrong but when they checked, they were STUNNED! HA HA!

So, said all that to say this...trust your instinct and force the issue if you have too! If I had just lain down and let it pass, my eyesight would have been messed up and I would have fell victim to the vast Wal-Mart conspiracy. They are even going to give me an extra pair free of charge due to the fact that they were wrong!

Just another life lesson...don't let ANYONE make you feel badly or ridicule you about something you are sure of!

Have a GREAT day everone!

Lady, you are rediculous thus a perfect mark for redicule.

-Dan

• 2 months later...

I'll say. It took me a while to figure out you were just knocking on someone else. I read this post before I read sour's post. I am amused and embarrassed at the same time. I even remember thinking that the posts looked similar and thought it odd that someone was having so many problems. Almost didn't buy an Edge actually. whoops. :doh: lol.