Good afternoon.. I am trying to install a remote start t harness in my son’s 2017 edge sport. Following the instructions it says driver side under the dash above about the gas pedal area should be a box with a white label. No module there, just empty screw holes where is should be mounted. . Read a post here on the forums where page 17 in a ford manual referenced passenger rear wheel well under the window. Nope nothing there either. Just a small grey relay and the subwoofer. Followed the obd 2 plug (which is on the left of the wheel, not the right like the videos show, and it leads to a thin wiring harness the heads up to the fuse box area and disappears. There is a protective plastic cover down by the left foot rest under the carpet with the big harness but no idea what that is… anyone have any other ideas where this thing may be hiding? There are a couple modules up by the fuse box I have no idea what they are. Guessing main power to the fuse box and three plugs with lever latches. Guessing harness out to the rest of the car. I spent an hour on my head under the dash looking and can’t find this “box with a white label”. I love this car, but boy the engineers really made this one a joy to work under the dash…
any help would be greatly appreciated. It’s getting colder and he leaves at 5am for football. Thought this would be a nice surprise.