Hi. I have a 2015 Edge Sport. Currently has 210,000 miles. The other day I noticed a large oil slick under the front end. Upon inspection I found the front right shaft seal leaking lube. I removed the shaft and seal. After removing the seal I found small fragments of a bushing lying in the inner tube. I have purchased all the replacement parts but I'm a little stumped with this bushing. It almost will slide into the inner tube but not quite. I slid it down the shaft to check the fit on the journals. It of course passes over the seal journal and seems to fit pretty snugly on the next journal. I'm preparing to slip the bushing in the freezer for a bit to see if it contracts any but it doesn't really appear metallic to me. Has anyone else replaced this bushing or know the correct installation procedure? Thanks In Advance