I had a bcm that was bad and I got two other bcm at pull a parts. They were both the exact same part numbers as the failed bcm. I used a laptop and forscan with ohp elm327 manual switch adaptor and I downloaded as built for my vin and I can load it but when I click write all I get lines 7 and 20 fail. 7 is for incompatible configuration and 20 is vehicle conditions r incorrect. I have tried writing individually and all together and neither make a difference. If I try to initialize bcm and pcm and rfa I get process interrupted. If I do bcm and rfa it's successful but then pcm will fail. I have a push-button start but its not functional so I can't turn on ignition to do anything. Is there a bypass for the pushbutton ignition to allow programming or is there a relay that I can power up so I can cycle the key for the processes for programming? Please help. Thank u in advance it is appreciated very much.