About to buy an Edge Sport...

JerVegas

My favorite is white, but there aren't any around. My local dealer has a blue one with all the options in FWD, which I also like, so I think that'll be the one.

Jer

I'm here in NY and I know a dealership here that has 2 white ones on the lot still with plastic on them. Before you buy the car inspect the headliner by the windshield on the passenger side. A few people including me have found a small gap there and the dealer should fix that for you before delivery.

After a few days, I have to say, I'm very impressed. The MFT system was not as scary as some people made me think it'd be. Actually seemed pretty intuitive to me. The Sony stereo's just OK, but it'll do. This car's just meant to be a grocery-getter, and something my wife and I can use to take our dogs out, etc...

The headliner gap IS there, though. Sigh.

Weird.

Jer

After a few days, I have to say, I'm very impressed. The MFT system was not as scary as some people made me think it'd be. Actually seemed pretty intuitive to me. The Sony stereo's just OK, but it'll do. This car's just meant to be a grocery-getter, and something my wife and I can use to take our dogs out, etc...

The headliner gap IS there, though. Sigh.

Weird.

Jer

Bring it back to the dealership where you bought it, they will either fix it or replace the head liner. That gap seems to be on quite a few of the sports on this forum.