Sherwood Dash Kit for sale

gnaigle

:redcard: Just got this dash kit yesterday but the color is to dark for my wife. the kit is a sherwood 2751AJ Majestic Burlwood, sherwood gets over $225 I paid $181.00 for it on special but Sherwood charges a big restocking fee to take it back so make me a reasonable offer plus the shipping and it's yours. :sos: If interested e-mail me at gnaigle@verizon.net Edited by gnaigle

• 2 weeks later...

:finger:

:redcard: Just got this dash kit yesterday but the color is to dark for my wife. the kit is a sherwood 2751AJ Majestic Burlwood, sherwood gets over $225 for it but charges a big restocking fee so I'm offering it for $175.00 and I will pay the shipping. :finger: If interested e-mail me at gnaigle@verizon.net

:finger:Still have the dash kit for sale if interested contact me at gnaigle @verizon.net. :shift:

• 3 weeks later...
:redcard: Just got this dash kit yesterday but the color is to dark for my wife. the kit is a sherwood 2751AJ Majestic Burlwood, sherwood gets over $225 for it but charges a big restocking fee so I'm offering it for $175.00 and I will pay the shipping. :finger: If interested e-mail me at gnaigle@verizon.net

:finger: Still have the Sherwood deluxe kit, Will take BEST OFFER!

e-mail me at gnaigle@verizon.net :sos: