Fuse question for entry lights on 07 edge

I was wondering if there is a fuse in the kick panel fuse box that controls the entry lighting? Meaning its not hot until entry lights come on from opening the door or unlocking the car with the key fob on key less entry? I've tried for a day or so to track down the + wire for the puddle lights so I could simply tap into that line but I have been unable to locate it near the floor board.

The picture another member posted showing the purple wire didn't help you? How about the link I posted showing the installation of illuminated sill plates and what wires to tie into on your other post about wanting to add the LED interior lights? I recall also from reading several of the posts several months ago that for the sill plates, Ford changed some of the wire colors since the original instructions. You might have to search and see if you can find more information or see if anyone has the electrical manual.

If you have tried doing anything with the wire in the daytime, are you sure the puddle lights come on if it is light outside? If they don't come on, you might not see power in the wire at that time.

I'm going to take another look at the directions for the sill plate wiring you posted, thanks. The purple wire pic was clear but me having an 07, I'm afraid the wiring might be different. There are at least 5 purple wires in that harness near the fuse box and none of them seemed to work. I made sure the puddle lamp was lit and then off and I still couldnt find the wire that fed them. My harness looked a lot thicker (more wires) than the pic that was posted by the other gentleman in my prior thread.