New Edge owner from Louisiana

Theabee

Hi all,

In late January my husband brought his F-250 to the dealership for maintence work and called me that afternoon to test drive an Edge. We planned to get a new automobile in May and give our daughter my 2005 Hyandai Tuscon for graduation. I really didn't know alot about the Edge because I thought it would be out of our price range. (I was thinking more on the line of a Honda CR-V, but my husband was against a 4 cylinder.)

I test drove an SEL which was very nice- it was really large compared to my Tuscon, and had a very smooth ride. We decided on a 2007 SE which they didn't have, but could get within days. I picked out a Redfire Metallic with a convience group package and SIRIUS satellite radio (which I love!!). It was at a great price with '07 year end rebates, and my husband's X plan.

I really love my Edge. I drove my old Tuscon the other day and couldn't believe how much smoother the Edge is. The ride is very quiet. The only thing I wish I had would be the Message center because I want to know how many miles to empty! Ha! As I drive it more though, I'm getting an idea about that, but it would be nice to have something show me "X miles to E".

I really like this forum, it has nice people that all have the same thing in common, and is very helpful to boot!

Ann