Woo Hoo!!

bhershb

It's way more than I was planning on getting, but Ford's got some really good financing deals and/or rebates, so it was easy to get way more than I thought

I could.

I have loved this car since the first moment I saw it. The color is so awesome, I have had a thing for cars this color since I saw that first Murano in it, then yes even the Honda Element! I'm so happy I was able to get one with all the goodies! Nav, 18"ers, memory seats, 6 disc Audiophile setup, leather and

Traded my old Explorer in on it after driving it for 13 years and 150k on the clock, when I saw the Edge I knew it was time to trade it in! Certainly plan on keeping this one for 13 years too! Maybe longer...

Cheers to Ford for coming up with such a cool design AND making accessible for the non-jetset folks.

It's way more than I was planning on getting, but Ford's got some really good financing deals and/or rebates, so it was easy to get way more than I thought

I could.

I have loved this car since the first moment I saw it. The color is so awesome, I have had a thing for cars this color since I saw that first Murano in it, then yes even the Honda Element! I'm so happy I was able to get one with all the goodies! Nav, 18"ers, memory seats, 6 disc Audiophile setup, leather and

Traded my old Explorer in on it after driving it for 13 years and 150k on the clock, when I saw the Edge I knew it was time to trade it in! Certainly plan on keeping this one for 13 years too! Maybe longer...

Cheers to Ford for coming up with such a cool design AND making accessible for the non-jetset folks.

Congratulations!

Edited by SoCalEdge

That's exactly how I feel! This is the first car I've gotten that wasn' totally dependent on what loan I could afford. This is the first car that I bought after reading about it for months, knowing exactly what I wanted ... and then getting the EXACT car I've always wanted!

:happy feet: Yea for Us!