My 2018 Ford Edge SE

jbowen82

Hello Community!

I just wanted to start a post in regards to my NEW Ford Edge SE, I purchased it back in May,  so I was impressed w/ the quality of this mid-size SUV,  due to the weight of this car tipping the scale of around 4,000lbs & is very peppy & quick speed pickup.  I traded my F-150 4x4 for this due to gas consumption of the F-150 & engine issues w/ the 5.4L engine.     So that all being said I wanted to wait for the first BIG Snow so I could try this out.  Keep in mind I am not believing this vehicle isn't going to be quite as good as the truck.  Well, we got our first big snowfall around 9+ inches this Sunday  & I was totally shocked at how it went through the snow - just as good as the truck did.   There is a hill out from my house that leads into a hollow where some family lives & I was the first one to make tracks down & up this hill w/o any slips or spinning.   I am a true believer in the Edge now.

I just wanted to give my thoughts I am new here so my name is Josh & it's good to be part of this community look forward to doing some changes to my Edge, first thing on my list is black rims on my shadow black Edge!