SOLD - Selling 2015 - 2018 Edge Vignale Honeycomb Grille

Posted this on some Facebook Edge groups yesterday, but wanted to share it here since I would love to see someone put this to good use!

It's time for me to sell this grille as much as it hurts me to get rid of it! I went through a lot to import it from Europe to the States; but it's been sitting here for a year. I had plans to paint it black and install it but eventually my current setup grew on me.
It's the Vignale edition Honeycomb grille for the 2015 - 2018 Edge. It's not perfect as some mounting points are broken but I do feel like it'd still work in the right hands. More details on the eBay listing, auction-style:

Also including an edit I made of what I was going to do with it on my car with it painted black.

READ DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:

• I bought this from someone overseas from the European version of the Ford Edge (Vignale Edition) and imported it into the United States - Honeycomb style with chrome surround
• Some tabs are broken
• I had planned on painted it all black and installing on my 2016 Ford Edge Sport but decided against it for visual reasons - so I have never actually installed this grille on my car.
• Fitment is not guaranteed - but should work on any 2015 - 2018 Ford Edge
• Ford emblem is loose and would require just 3M tape should you choose to keep it
• Chrome has some rock chips and scratches (which didn't bother me since I was going to paint it)

This is an extremely rare item to find in the States due to it being imported.
• Has mounting hole/point for the front facing camera (I haven't tested nor guarantee you'll be able to keep your camera or the camera wash system)
• I've owned this for a year and it's been sitting here - as much as I hate to sell it I need to let go of it

No Returns - purchase at your own risk expecting you might need minor fabrication since some of the mounting points were broken. Good luck bidding! Would love to see the final outcome.

This is an official/OEM Ford part.
Part #
GT4B-8200-VAW
GT4B-8200-XAW
GT4B-8A164-VAW
GT4B8200VBSMAS
GT4B8200XBSMAS

Shipping from Fort Lauderdale, FL.

IMG_2128.jpeg

grille-after.jpg

Edited by mustang_mikey

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1004ron changed the title to SOLD - Selling 2015 - 2018 Edge Vignale Honeycomb Grille