BEST TIRES FOR A 22" RIMS?

FaHaD

I am going to buy a STATUS Pimp S404 22" rims and I would prefer 245-40-22 tires or even a little bit wider like 255 or 265.

The question is, what is the best tires that are comfortable, has long endurance and looks cool of course. I travel a lot, and that is why I don't tires that I should replace every 30,000 km. The last Michelin tires that I had for my stock 18” wheels were fine when I replaced them after 80,000 km of usage.

The most important thing to me is that I don't want the tires to be noisy. I need tires that are comfortable and quite.

I would appreciate your opinions. Thank.

Edited by FaHaD

Thanks roblectric for the feedback.

CreamEDGE, you're right about 22" won't give me that much of a comfort. However, what I'm asking for is the best available tires that provides the best "possible" comfort.

One of my friends that has an EDGE has a 22" rims and his tires are very noisy. Little roughness I can accept, but noise. I just can't stand it.

Wear is really a huge concern to me. Can you imagine that the temperature nowadays in my country is between 45 - 52 C... I will look for Nitto and see what types of tires they have and sizes...

Thank you...

Edited by FaHaD