I-Pod stuck on repeat

Have you tested it with speakers or headphones to make sure that it is not the ipod? Usually a reboot fixes everything. Or it could be set on repeat. On the iPod touch there is an icon above the album picture that looks like wiggly arrows that allows you to repeat or not repeat.

The I-pod Nano works fine on my motorcycle. :shades:

Well I tried to reboot and reconnect using the USB, still the same. I checked the I-pod Nano to make sure it wasn't in repeat before reconecting, and also checked Sync, both were NOT on repeat. After you give voice command to "play all" it works fine, untill you turn the key off, and then back on (back to repeat).

Well I solved that problem, I slung the Nano out the window, and connected my I-phone thru USB, now everything is fine.

I guess I'm not a fan of the "RED FRUIT" (I'm a PC).

Thanks everyone

Gwingin

The iPhone is a red fruit also.

I unplug my iPod Nano if I will be away from the car things like all day at work, overnite etc. To go, I plug it in, press media and tell it USB. I have found that if I make short stops that it will resume on it's own, longer stops tend to make it forget it is plugged in, so I press Media and tell it USB and it starts over. Try that.

PS-I used to use my iPhone as an mp3 and wound up having problems getting calls and freezing up the phone, so I bought a Nano.