Are these SYNC issues? Or normal?

I have 3 issues on MyFordTouch so far. I got the 2011 Edge 24 hours ago. Maybe someone knows what is going on.

#1. I logged into the SYNC site before i ever touched the system. I did see that it reported something about 3 updates , etc. I then downloaded an update to my USB, plugged into the car, updated and it said successful. I then brought my USB back in to my computer to "confirm the update" and that is where the trouble started. Whenever I try and get back to that updates info again, it always says error, cannot connect to my system or something. I then thought, oh, maybe i have to pair my phone for it to work. So I went out and paired my iphone, worked fine. Came back in. This site still doesnt show my updates screen and the "MANAGE SYNC" button above does not work. It says:

Error

Our system is unable to retrieve your vehicle's information. Please try again later.

These steps will not work:

Next Step: Report your successful installation

Confirming installations allows us to inform you of new updates and enhancements specifically for your SYNC.

1. Log in to your SYNC account and select Update & Customize.

2. Click REPORT SUCCESSFUL INSTALLS.

3. Insert your USB drive in the same USB port in which you downloaded the file.

4. Follow instructions on the screen to upload the confirmation files.

#2. I suppose there is no way to eliminate that 911 Assist visual reminder every time i turn on the car? do most people just leave it on anyway?

#3. The EQ treble/bass/mid does not show numbers changing when i move it from the middle. It should say +1, +2, -4, etc. The display just stays at "0" no matter how I adjust the EQ bar. This seems like a bug.

Anyone have any ideas on any of my issues?