Be patient, You'll love your edge.. I LOVE MINE!!!

capnkirk52

I ordered mine in Nov. Black, 18in chromies, Navigation, Vista Roof, Leather, AWD...

I have to say, this is a great vehicle. We have plenty of snow and ice on the ground here in CO and the AWD is very nice. The 3.5L V6 has good power (neck and neck with a chipped, intake, exhaust, 4.10 geared silverado 1500 5.3L). The Vista roof is awesome. The looks are great. The comfort and ergonomics are very nice. Audiophile sound system is probably too much for the average consumer. Interior noise is NON-EXISTANT!!

The dual climate controls are perfect. I'm a fat-ass and my girl is skinny so I like the temp about -20 and she likes it about 400 and it works great.

We've only put 300 miles on it and average fuel economy in town is probably 18-20 mph. Running 55-60 MPH is about 28-30 and running 60-70 is about 25-28.. Not bad at all.

Overall I'd rate it very well. If you have the chance and this type of vehicle is what you want, give it a fair shake. I think you'll be impressed!

Good job Ford!!!

I ordered mine in Nov. Black, 18in chromies, Navigation, Vista Roof, Leather, AWD...

I have to say, this is a great vehicle. We have plenty of snow and ice on the ground here in CO and the AWD is very nice. The 3.5L V6 has good power (neck and neck with a chipped, intake, exhaust, 4.10 geared silverado 1500 5.3L). The Vista roof is awesome. The looks are great. The comfort and ergonomics are very nice. Audiophile sound system is probably too much for the average consumer. Interior noise is NON-EXISTANT!!

The dual climate controls are perfect. I'm a fat-ass and my girl is skinny so I like the temp about -20 and she likes it about 400 and it works great.

We've only put 300 miles on it and average fuel economy in town is probably 18-20 mph. Running 55-60 MPH is about 28-30 and running 60-70 is about 25-28.. Not bad at all.

Overall I'd rate it very well. If you have the chance and this type of vehicle is what you want, give it a fair shake. I think you'll be impressed!

Good job Ford!!!

When did you finally receive your car?

I couldn't wait for the one I ordered. Ford's website has an excellent "search dealer inventory" feature. I found an equivalent model in CT (I'm in the Hudson Valley of NY) and notified my dealer. They contacted the CT dealer, did a swap, and I had mine ready for pick up in 2 days.

I'm assuming the one I ordered a month ago is still on the assembly line somewhere.

how do you like is so far SJ??? We love ours.

I love it! It's only been 2 weeks/400 miles, but I find the ride quality, functionality and power are more than adequate. I was on the brink of purchasing a Suzuki XL7, until I saw the 2 page ad in Rolling Stone. I immediately was attracted to the EDGE's design and aggressive stance.

I would suggest to all those who own one to get the driver and passenger side windows tinted to match the rear privacy glass (15%). This has definitely knocked up its aggressive stance a notch or two!

I couldn't wait for the one I ordered. Ford's website has an excellent "search dealer inventory" feature. I found an equivalent model in CT (I'm in the Hudson Valley of NY) and notified my dealer. They contacted the CT dealer, did a swap, and I had mine ready for pick up in 2 days.

I'm assuming the one I ordered a month ago is still on the assembly line somewhere.

Thanks for the info thats good to know.