LED Light up rear emblem

KingMike

Ebay doesn't have it... I've searched long and hard. My friend has an F350 and his cousin has an F150 and I've seen the emblems, no way they would match, his rear emblem is like the size of our front emblems.

And yeah, very cool idea. I seen one of those on the highway once on an F150 and fell in love with the idea, goes well with the red on my truck.

Found one! There is hope! :sing_rain:

PROBLEM though! I got this at Autozone... After calling the actual autozone hotline and asking if this fits the 2012 Ford Edge Sport, AND asking the people AT the Autozone the same question, both being told YES it does.... It does not fit the back emblem size... at all.... It MIGHT fit the front, but I don't want to take it out of the packaging without making sure they won't give me a problem returning it if it doesn't fit just because I opened it.

I attached a video of what it looks like in person for anyone interested in getting one.... Please excuse the video being upside down.... And me not being able to find the button at first... :tease: lol

My search does continue though... Not only do I need to first find out if this fits the front for sure, but I also want to know if I can take the lighting out from behind this emblem and put it behind any emblem and see if it has the same light up effect on the Ford font for when I change to my red/black emblem..... Or maybe just see if I can have this one painted... I dunno =(

IMG_2901.MOV

Edited by KingMike