Dishonest California Ford Dealer Warning

But if some random person comes on the internet to make a post while holding back information and only telling half the story, it should be considered nothing but pure fact?

I assume you're referring to me so I should resent your remark, but it's just an unsubstantiated remark from another "random person" on the Internet.

I sincerely regret my decision to try and warn people of this forum about Sunrise Ford’s customer service. There apparently are some forum members that are ready to pounce on others simply because they would have approached the situation differently. I should have realized those people don't need warnings - they know it all already.

For the rest of you, I would be remiss if I did not post the results of my final resolution with Sunrise Ford. I wrote a letter to Ford Customer Relations in Michigan. They did not bother to reply. This was disappointing, so I decided to turn to the Better Business Bureau. Although Sunrise Ford has had many BBB complaints, they enjoy an A+ BBB rating for resolving their BBB complaints. I filed a BBB complaint hoping they would continue with that trend. Thanks to my BBB complaint, Sunrise Ford ultimately offered to refund my credit card for the ESP purchase, something they initially claimed was impossible to do. They of course deducted the shortage of my payoff, but I'm ok with that at this point. I wasn't out to rip anyone off, I just felt I was treated unfairly and I wasn't going away without a fight.

Feel free to visit the BBB website if some of you feel this is a random post with no merit. My complaint is public record.

I am glad it is all behind me now, as I love my new Edge.

This will be my final post on this topic.

Edited by Craigtaz