Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum - the largest Ford Edge forum discussion board on the web. You must register to create new topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Click here to signup now

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

East court ford toronto

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rapid2013

Rapid2013

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 6 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • Edge's Year:2013

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:10 PM

worse experience ever bought the car on Feb 3 2013 ford edge 2.0l eco. picked it up on the 4th. had it for 2 days went back to shop for tire leak . they didn't put new tires on it barely pass safety got our company mechanic to test them it was border line. then door open sensor went had 3 year warranty still had to pay $150 because warranty doesn't cover relays. then the seat belts wouldn't close. in 20 days I had the car for 4 days. power steering went while my son 4 months was in the back seat on the highway doing 120 with the steering wheel shaking from aide to side. ready for this . ford service tech says ford doesn't check power steering for their bumper to bumper service check on their used cars. then they wanted to charget me $80 because the shaking was from my tires not being balanced the tires they passed during safety and emissions for sale the rotation on the tires when they replaced the leaking 1. worse dealership ever gave me a 3 year unlimited oil change for my issues and was gonna get a call from their dealership manager, guess he's still on vacation

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Rapid2013

Rapid2013

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

I forgot the kicker, ever bought a vehicle over 20k and get told it's company policy to just put 1/4 tank of fuel only new cars come with a full tank. but when asked what if I was to buy a focus that is cheaper I would get a tank ??

#3 OFFLINE   WWWPerfA_ZN0W

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Ford Edge Legal Resident

• Edge Platinum Member
  • 6,950 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Edge's Year:Decline

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:26 PM

Yikes!  Not a good experience at all :(

#4 OFFLINE   Rapid2013

Rapid2013

New Edge Member

• Edge Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

yup gave me 3 yes of oil change to compensate for a lemon that took them 2 weeks to fix but was ford certified even had a recall on it (even when I asked the sales guy sales manager and service rep). BTW fuel line recall is out lol

#5 OFFLINE   WWWPerfA_ZN0W

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Ford Edge Legal Resident

• Edge Platinum Member
  • 6,950 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Edge's Year:Decline

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:52 AM

Please, someone stop this gift that keeps on giving!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users