Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Valve sticking on abs system
Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:01 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:03 PM
Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:26 PM
If it was my Edge I would have the brake system fluid completely replaced with new fluid then find an isolated road and perform some heavy braking repeatedly for several runs then even run another full brake fluid replacement. This may and I say may correct the problem. The question here is have you ever had the brake fluid completely replaced in your Edge? Maintenance means replacing all fluids.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users