Just joined the Edge family!

Besel53

Hey there! We just bought a 2013 Edge Sport last night to replace the wife's soccer mom van. 61K on the clock. I did research the last few weeks trying to decide what vehicle would work the best for her, and that she still liked the styling of. At first she wasn't a fan of the Edges, but after looking at a couple, she decided it would be a good fit. Our boys are 16 and 13, so they need good room, and we have a dog (lab) too that comes along on weekend trips sometimes as well. The back area is good sized, I like the extra space compared to an Escape, and an Explorer just wasn't in the cards cost wise. Took her to check out the sport last night and she fell in love with it. Was CPO, so we got a 1 year/12K bumper to bumper warranty, and a 4 yr/100K (odometer) Powertrain warranty, and excellent rates. I have a 2014 Ecoboost 6.5 bed max tow truck already, and have had other Fords in the past. I do all my own maintenance, and my experience is that between the forums and youtube, a person can pretty much do anything.post-51508-0-53782000-1538661336_thumb.jpg

• Like 1