GI Key Hole / Bumper Plugs

Well I already started making them (yes in white sand :D) and I wanted to see if you guys like it. If so this would make me want to be a sponsor. For the past almost a year I have been providing super high quality key hole plugs to Scions, Mustangs, Toyotas, Lancers ,Evos, and Tiburon's. Now I have them for the Edge, new Taurus, Flex, New Focus, and the Fusion!

No pictures yet but Ill have some tomorrow. The plugs will be made from polyurethane (same material as bumpers are made from)

+Perfect Fit

+Color matched

+Life Warranty On Paint

+Removable and Reusable

+Quality Guaranteed

+No other co. in the world will beat our quality.

Here are pics from other cars to hold you guys.

cc03ef9e.jpg

b7acf425.jpg

32d57c94.jpg

2f77bd97.jpg

e3b57ea1.jpg

83e67d93.jpg

Mine aren't generic magnets painted, mine aren't plugs you can get from auto zone trimmed and pushed in the key hole. Mine are 100% manufactured by i-KONA to fit the car perfectly. Each car has a different style handle, each car gets a different key hole plug. The mustang wont fit on the scion tc, the scion xd wont fit on the lancer. Truly the best in the world!

Painted with Dupont and RM paints for high quality match and durability!

Edited by iKONA

you make it, I will buy it. post up as soon as you have them for white sand tri coat and I will order :)

here is my home made rubber version I posted in your other thread, which I did the day after I bought the car 6 months ago, but which is more applicable here.

post-2453-1221431798_thumb.jpg

clearly, yours is more legit

Lol thanks Ill let you know :D

Who do I PM about becoming a site vendor?

Lol thanks Ill let you know :D

Who do I PM about becoming a site vendor?

I do not think you have to PM anyone.

Many guys just post their stuff just as you did and we all buy it... I have seen HID vendors, rubber protective bumper cover vendors (there is one you should consider as the last guy stopped doing them and many still want them), tinted tail sellers, etc.... all just posted up what they had and started selling. simple. just treat everyone fair and honest and you should have no real issues from what I have seen and the + word will spread on its own.

I do not think you have to PM anyone.

Many guys just post their stuff just as you did and we all buy it... I have seen HID vendors, rubber protective bumper cover vendors (there is one you should consider as the last guy stopped doing them and many still want them), tinted tail sellers, etc.... all just posted up what they had and started selling. simple. just treat everyone fair and honest and you should have no real issues from what I have seen and the + word will spread on its own.

Oh thats awesome haha! Il post a new thread when I begin to sell them, I can do al colors and to start them for a new car I first need to see if theres interest in the product. Expect the sale thread with in the next 2 - 3 days :hyper:

cool.. but never heard of "Labrador black".. when you say "white sand" you are talking the 2008 "White Sand Tri Coat" color, no?

Yes, White Sand Tri Coat. The price says 14.99 but tis actually 11.99 W/ a $3 refund Ill paypal back. The price si $2 more than avg key hole plugs we manufacture because they are 2x bigger and require 2 times more paint. Not to mention the tri coat.

White Sand ready to send! If you want anotehr color Ill need at elast 2 orders from you or 2 separate orders fro the same color so that I can mix the new color.

I need the 2007 Color the Pewter ??? Do you make it?? i dont want to buy it on ebay if you dont make it, i also need a set for a 2008 Ford Escape the color is the Black Pearl?? do you make ??

\

Hmmm ford Escape. What year? Do they have the same key hole style as the Edge? Ill have them on sale on my website soon but Id need another order for the pewter color to mix it. Unless you wanted to buy two or key and bumper plugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I went down to my local dealer and ordered a bezel (the front of the two pieces that make up the door handle) that was made for the passenger side. I used that bezel on the driver side and, presto, no key hole and perfect OEM color match.

Also, if you order the '09 Lincoln MKX handles, you can get perfect-fit handles and bezels in chrome for about $215.

I went down to my local dealer and ordered a bezel (the front of the two pieces that make up the door handle) that was made for the passenger side. I used that bezel on the driver side and, presto, no key hole and perfect OEM color match.

Also, if you order the '09 Lincoln MKX handles, you can get perfect-fit handles and bezels in chrome for about $215.

Good to know, but I have already installed the chrome MKX handles long ago.

Can the bezels be purchased seperately?