Jump to content

WRAITHEDGE

Edge Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WRAITHEDGE

  1. I’ve definitely thought about a widebody 👀 It would look crazy on the Edge, especially with the lower aero already on it. The only thing holding me back is that this is still my daily, so I can’t really have it down for weeks doing custom bodywork. Maybe one day though
  2. WRAITHEDGE

    IMG_4918.jpeg

    Put it on lowering springs
  3. What's up everyone. Figured I'd finally share my 2012 Ford Edge Limited build, WRAITH//EDGE. I wanted to do something different with the first-gen Edge and take it in more of an American VIP/stance direction rather than the typical SUV build. Current setup includes H&R lowering springs, chrome wheels, custom lower aero, smoked tails, rear spoiler, large exhaust tips, resonator delete and Flowmaster Super 40. A lot of the exterior work has been DIY/custom because there isn't much aftermarket support for this generation. Still refining some details, but this is where it sits now. Curious what other Edge owners think—and I'd especially like to see any other modified 2007–2014 Edges still around.
  4. What's up everyone. Finally decided to share my 2012 Ford Edge Limited build, WRAITH//EDGE. I wanted to take the first-gen Edge in a direction I don't see very often—mixing American SUV styling with some VIP/stance influence. Current setup includes H&R lowering springs, chrome wheels, custom DIY lower aero, smoked taillights, rear spoiler, large exhaust tips, resonator delete and a Flowmaster Super 40. A lot of the exterior had to be made or adapted because there isn't much aftermarket support for these Edges. I'm still refining the build, but this is how it currently sits. I'd love to see some other modified 2007–2014 Edges, especially any old-school stance or show builds that are still around.
×
×
  • Create New...