Switchback LEDs Problem

Hi everyone, I've never posted something here but, recently I bought a pair of Switchback LEDs, but since I install them I got the problem that they blink so fast and also the amber dont blink that bright when you put the turn signal. I already read that you got to use some load resistors in other cases they use a fuse for led turn signals I dont know which one is the best option.

Please some1 help =/

Oh I forgot its an 2010 Edge I tell you this cuz I dont know if there is a different fuse or electrical differences between the old one and the new one

Thanks =)

Im sorry Im not that good knowing that kind of things or the difference, maybe I should explain a little bit more my problem

1) The turn signal blinks too fast

2) When the turn signal is on white keeps on and amber is not that bright as it should

3) Im from Mexico so Its kind of hard to me to get all the things you got in USA like just going to AutoZone lol

I could get a reseller to send them over here I dont care like the cost but at least it most be easy and a good solution thats why Im posting here cuz I run out of ideas just searching some other cases cuz not all the cars got the same issue with this lights =/

1) The turn signal blinks too fast

2) When the turn signal is on white keeps on and amber is not that bright as it should

1) There is a circuit in the stock flasher that monitors load, and blinks faster if load drops. Normally it means burned out bulb. LED also consumes much less power than stock bulb, so it is detected as burned out bulb. There are two solutions:

- The right one: replace flasher with LED-compatible one. Something like that: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2FEP27L.html

Not sure if it fits our vehicles, didn't do the research yet.

- The simple one: use load resistor 6 Ohm 50 watts. Here is the installation instructions: http://www.superbrightleds.com/pdfs/load_resistor_info.pdf

2) You cannot fix the brightness. Most of cheap LED bulbs are not bright at all. The problem is that their size is limited to the size of stock bulb. To produce a reasonable amount of light, LED bulb need to dissipate 5-7 watts of heat while keeping it's temperature below approximately 80C (176F). This is hard to achieve even with metal heatsink.