i ordered halo and led strips for my 11 sport and after a whole day of taking the bumper off and headlights out i baked them and the glue wouldn't melt at all. ford used some crazy glue and its designed to not be opened. I'm sick of this car. the intake was a waist of 200$ and my time it didn't help mpg and speed at all and just made the computer confused. from what others say a tune isn't really gonna happen and the car sounds so bad even with aftermarket exhaust. theres no aftermarket or performance for it. for over 40,000 this car is no sport and is seriously lacking performance. sorry for raging but the point is don't waist your time on the headlights or performance.

So you're upset with your Edge because you didn't do your homework before you bought a CAI to find out that it's a waste of money on these vehicles? And because you can't add chintzy looking halos to the headlights? And because a performance tune doesn't add much power to any non-forced-induction vehicle?

i ordered halo and led strips for my 11 sport and after a whole day of taking the bumper off and headlights out i baked them and the glue wouldn't melt at all. ford used some crazy glue and its designed to not be opened. I'm sick of this car. the intake was a waist of 200$ and my time it didn't help mpg and speed at all and just made the computer confused. from what others say a tune isn't really gonna happen and the car sounds so bad even with aftermarket exhaust. theres no aftermarket or performance for it. for over 40,000 this car is no sport and is seriously lacking performance. sorry for raging but the point is don't waist your time on the headlights or performance.

I can take your headlights apart shoot me a PM

Sorry to hear about your problems. There's nothing worse than being excited about doing a mod only to run into obstacle after obstacle.

whiteis33, I would love to know how you bake oof the headlight lens. I have done them on other cars where they were a piece of cake, but I have seen a lot of people having a hard time with the Edge lights. I'm thinking of blacking out the chrome inside mine and will need to know how to do it.

it took me two sets of lights to figure out how to open them haha. I found that cutting them open with a dremel was the best bet. You could bake them apart, but you risk melting the rest of the housing (since the glue has a higher melting temp than the rest of the housing) not to mention the headlights might not mount onto the car the right way after as well