What are the FR: FN: Id tags in songs?

When playing songs, I know SO is song, AR is artist, AL is album and GR is genre, but what is FR: FN:?

None of my songs have that information, I really haven't a clue what it could be, any ideas? It's making me what to edit all my music so I can fill it in

EDIT: maybe having something to do with folders?

post-26607-0-33458600-1374081709_thumb.jpg

post-26607-0-35545200-1374081753_thumb.jpg

post-26607-0-78578400-1374081808_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elotrain

When playing songs, I know SO is song, AR is artist, AL is album and GR is genre, but what is FR: FN:?

None of my songs have that information, I really haven't a clue what it could be, any ideas? It's making me what to edit all my music so I can fill it in

EDIT: maybe having something to do with folders?

I'm guessing Folder Name for FN - not sure about FR.

OK i found out. FN: is file name, which if you connect your iphone through the USB won't show. If you connect a USB flash drive, it will show what your file name.mp3

FR: is folder root. If you put all your music directly on the flash drive, it will be empty. If you put it in a folder (music), and inside another folder (rock), it will read FR: music/rock.

It might make sense to organise songs in a folder so you can use voice commands "Play folder".