Handful of issues with my 07' Edge

OxmanWI

I have a 2007 Edge SEL trim with a 3.5 FWD, only has 30K miles. Never driven in snow until now. I'm having a handful of issues, if anyone could help with some info that would be great.

One, the shifter will not some out of park when I depress the brake peddle, also the brake lights will come on half the time.. I believe I located the problem to be the Brake Light Switch. If I giggle the brake light switch on the brake peddle under the dash the shifter gear pin will activate very rapidly. Here is a link to rockauto on the part. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2058252&cc=1434490 Could this be correct?

Two, the traction control light on the dash will stay illuminated. If I press the button it will not go off.

Three, when parked. Once I let off the brake peddle the car will roll a few inches forward or back. The gear paw is loose or broke off?

Lastly, there is a vibrating sound coming from under the car, like a loose stone sheild on the cat. Only happens during acceleration.

Thank you,

Josh