8" JL Audio Subwoofer and Alpine MRP-M500 mono Amp - fits stock Edge/MKZ sub box

edgesportguy

I'm selling a great sub woofer/amp upgrade set up that's a really simple install. I ended up doing what I usually do... going big; so trying to re-coup some $$$. I like a LOT of sound with full tight bass and upgraded my entire system with 2 JBL amps, Infiniti Kappa door speakers, and a 12" JL Audio sub & box

The sub speaker is basically a brand new JL Audio 8' 8W1v2-4 Sub woofer and is a direct fit into factory enclosure behind the rear passenger fender panel. It's got awesome reviews and was a definite improvement over the factory sub just running off the stock amp - and it will make a huge difference with the aftermarket amp. I used it for less than 2 days before I decided to do the entire system. Thanks to the holidays and a lot of work travel, I didn't get around to returning it in the 60 day time period

JL Audio 8" 8W1v2-4 Specs:

- 4-ohm subwoofer with polypropylene cone and nitrile-butylene rubber surround

- 35 to 50 watts RMS, 300 watts peak

- frequency response: 28-250 Hz, sensitivity: 83.86 dB

image_zpse5e663bd.jpg

Alpine MRP-M500 Class D mono amp - - - - - SOLD

$75 for the JL Audio subwoofer and will work with you on shipping

Rik

Edited by edgesportguy
  • Like 1

I'm selling a great sub woofer/amp upgrade set up that's a really simple install. I ended up doing what I usually do... going big; so trying to re-coup some $$$. I like a LOT of sound with full tight bass and upgraded my entire system with 2 JBL amps, Infiniti Kappa door speakers, and a 12" JL Audio sub & box

The sub speaker is basically a brand new JL Audio 8' 8W1v2-4 Sub woofer and is a direct fit into factory enclosure behind the rear passenger fender panel. It's got awesome reviews and was a definite improvement over the factory sub just running off the stock amp - and it will make a huge difference with the aftermarket amp. I used it for less than 2 days before I decided to do the entire system. Thanks to the holidays and a lot of work travel, I didn't get around to returning it in the 60 day time period

JL Audio 8" 8W1v2-4 Specs:

- 4-ohm subwoofer with polypropylene cone and nitrile-butylene rubber surround

- 35 to 50 watts RMS, 300 watts peak

- frequency response: 28-250 Hz, sensitivity: 83.86 dB

image_zpse5e663bd.jpg

The amp is a Alpine MRP-M500 mono class D amp and is also very highly rated. It's a bit over 3 years old (though it's been sitting in a closet for the past year). It will fit behind the same panel where the factory sub box is. It works perfect, but I misplaced the cosmetic end caps.

Alpine MRP-M500 Class D mono amp Specs

- 300 watts RMS x 1

- adjustable gain, bass boost, and low-pass filter

- speaker level or RCA inputs

image_zps62dd034a.jpg

I'm also including a line output converter, though you can use the speaker level inputs on the amp also

I paid $129 for the sub, $199 for the amp, and $25 for the LOC

$150 (plus shipping) for everything - this is a great bang- for-buck set up!

I guarantee everything is as presented and fully functional. (I have a 100% feedback on ebay based on 433 transactions)

Rik

I sent you am email.......did you get it?