Sync - Verizon Moto Q Music 9M

I have a Motorola Q Music 9M (WM6.0) from Verizon and while I have no problem getting the phone to pair with sync, shortly after pairing the phone disconnects. Also, many times the phone will not respond to the sync system. I frequently get "Phone Disconnected". I've re-paired several times and get the same problems. The phone works flawlessly with other Bluetooth devices and Sync works fine with my wife's Razor. So I can only conclude it is a compatibility problem. I've looked for updates on both devices but there are none. I assumed since the Motorola Q (WM5.0) was on the compatibility list that the later version running WM6.0 would have no problems.

Anyone else out there with the same equipment having similar problems? :reading:

Edited by pkflydluvr

I have a Motorola Q Music 9M (WM6.0) from Verizon and while I have no problem getting the phone to pair with sync, shortly after pairing the phone disconnects. Also, many times the phone will not respond to the sync system. I frequently get "Phone Disconnected". I've re-paired several times and get the same problems. The phone works flawlessly with other Bluetooth devices and Sync works fine with my wife's Razor. So I can only conclude it is a compatibility problem. I've looked for updates on both devices but there are none. I assumed since the Motorola Q (WM5.0) was on the compatibility list that the later version running WM6.0 would have no problems.

Anyone else out there with the same equipment having similar problems? :reading:

Have you tried turning off the automatic phone book download? That's worked for some.