Door panel removal on a 2015. New build for Sport and 12" JL sub

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/19317-new-build-2015-sport-stealth-jl-12-components-and-some-s/?do=findComment&comment=142340

I posted in the audio/nav section but wanted to ask a few things here. How do you remove door panels on the 2015's? I am getting ready to start and don't want to jack up my panels the first day. They are different than any guide I found on here. Any help?

And other ?'s

And so now for the questions and concerns I have.

1. I upgraded to the LC7i 6 channel because I was going to tap into the front and rear door outputs. But the more I look into the "Sony Premium" wiring it looks like the fronts have a separate line for the in door tweeter instead of tapping into the 6x8 using caps as cutoffs. I can only assume this means the 6x8 is getting Mid range Hz's and the tweeter is getting the highs, all the way from DSP. If that is the case, I don't want to tap into a limited frequency range for my pre amp wiring. Where is the DSP located? I have the actual 2015 edge wiring manual on the way, as I couldn't find a solid source for this year. I will be sure to share any info I come up with on this trip.

2. If I end up only taping into the rear doors (assuming they have a full range feed, suspect they have separate tweeters as well, hopefully piggybacked off mid), should I downgrade from the LC7i since I will lose any fading ability anyway?

3. How are you guys dealing with vibrations added by more power? I hooked up my box to my truck amp and was amazed at how much vibration I had coming from a $40K vehicle. The doors seem to be holding up to a lot right now so hopefully they wont be a problem, but that tail end all the way up to the mirror and dash vibrate like crazy. Going to have to get creative. I had even tried putting the sub on the deck, thinking I had made a horrible mistake by building the box onto the body, but "luckily" it was the same in a standard location.

4. Any suggestions on rear door speakers? Never seem to be a priority with me, as stock speakers sound pretty good amped up usually.

5. Tips and tricks? Hidden screws that will ruin my day when trying to take a panel off? How to stop your wife from killing you when she sees her interior ripped out? Number for a good attorney? Any thing good like that!