BOLT ON 26 inch Wheels for Edge

Pirelli is unveling a 26inch tire designed to fit the edge without any modifications....

Stay tuned I will have pictures up in a matter of weeks.....

Hi droppinbombs. While Pirelli unveiled their Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico for light truck and SUV/CUV use (up to 30 inch diameter) some time ago, it will not fit the Edge (not even in a 26 inch size).

Just go to Pirelli.com and the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico for light truck and SUV/CUV use (again, up to 30 inch diameter) is already listed, pictures and all.

According to any of the major wheel/tire retailers, the largest wheel/tire combination that will fit the Edge is 22 inches. It seems anything larger would entail modification to the bodywork and/or possibly the suspension. Of course, even then the vehicle would be essentially non-drivable on anything bumpier than a pool table.

However, looking at your user name I have a feeling you already know all of this and just wanted to stir up a good debate with your very first post? :yup:

If that is the case it was a heck of a shot, you certainly picked a good subject for it, and I salute the effort! :hysterical:

If that is not the case, my apologies and would you please post a link to where you found this "bolt on the Edge" information?

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530