Feeler thread! Gaging interest in bumperets for the Edge/mkx!

iKONA

Well my name is John Perez and I'm the owner of i-KONA in chicago (www.i-kona.com).

A great friend of mine (also x co worker at a renowned body shop in CHI) just bought a new 08 Ford Edge in White Sand and I have to say! Ford lately has been catching my interest and the Edge and Flex completely sealed it! I started making key hole plugs for the Edge (Ill have another forum on that (not for sale yet) and wanted to make more. Selling hundreds of products to Scions, Mitsubishis and mustangs I want to now see if you guys would have interest in these!

Their called bumperets. Many luxury cars have them. Their for the guys who love a smoother flush look on their car! The picture I have below... The first one is a stock Edge showing the rear hatch with all emblems and what not.

The second picture features the 2 bumperets (One on each side of the license plate) I can have them fitted with LED lights in any color upon request of order (NO ORDERS ACCEPTED YET WE ARE JUST GETTING SETTLED WITH A PROTOTYPE). I also have a debadged and shaved rear hatch handle (Garnish)

What would you guys think is an appropriate price for this? And what other features would you like incorporated into it? The product would be made of high quality fiberglass or polyurethane and will either be attached to the panel via studs and bolts or a series of 3M adhesion tape stripes on the edges of the bumperetts. And yes I will the option to have them purchaseed unfinished, primered or painted to color match / custom color. We use high quality Dupont and RM paints. Lifetime warranty on all refinishes.

I know I most likely have to become a sponsor or vendor to sell so I am not selling anything until I become a sponsor or vendor of some sort. I also want to d a group buy to brake the product in at a great price.

69a5a468.jpg

7bdc90f5.jpg

9bebeb02.jpg

Please post questions or add your name if you are seriously interested once if I become a vendor / sponsor of some sort and have the products ready to ship. I just want to see if theres interest in this so that I can make the decision of becoming a sponsor.

:happy feet:

Edited by iKONA

Well my name is John Perez and I'm the owner of i-KONA in chicago (www.i-kona.com).

A great friend of mine (also x co worker at a renowned body shop in CHI) just bought a new 08 Ford Edge in White Sand and I have to say! Ford lately has been catching my interest and the Edge and Flex completely sealed it! I started making key hole plugs for the Edge (Ill have another forum on that (not for sale yet) and wanted to make more. Selling hundreds of products to Scions, Mitsubishis and mustangs I want to now see if you guys would have interest in these!

Their called bumperets. Many luxury cars have them. Their for the guys who love a smoother flush look on their car! The picture I have below... The first one is a stock Edge showing the rear hatch with all emblems and what not.

The second picture features the 2 bumperets (One on each side of the license plate) I can have them fitted with LED lights in any color upon request of order (NO ORDERS ACCEPTED YET WE ARE JUST GETTING SETTLED WITH A PROTOTYPE). I also have a debadged and shaved rear hatch handle (Garnish)

What would you guys think is an appropriate price for this? And what other features would you like incorporated into it? The product would be made of high quality fiberglass or polyurethane and will either be attached to the panel via studs and bolts or a series of 3M adhesion tape stripes on the edges of the bumperetts. And yes I will the option to have them purchaseed unfinished, primered or painted to color match / custom color. We use high quality Dupont and RM paints. Lifetime warranty on all refinishes.

I know I most likely have to become a sponsor or vendor to sell so I am not selling anything until I become a sponsor or vendor of some sort. I also want to d a group buy to brake the product in at a great price.

69a5a468.jpg

7bdc90f5.jpg

9bebeb02.jpg

Please post questions or add your name if you are seriously interested once if I become a vendor / sponsor of some sort and have the products ready to ship. I just want to see if theres interest in this so that I can make the decision of becoming a sponsor.

:happy feet:

MAKE PROVISIONS FOR A BACK UP CAMERA.