2016 2.0L - Spark Plug Part # Discrepancy

TTH

I've run into something kind of weird while looking for replacement spark plugs for my 2016 2.0L Edge SEL and am curious if anyone else has encountered it.

The part number listed in my manual for the Motorcraft spark plug is SP-537, and the plugs should be gapped at 0.027 to 0.031 inches. When I went on RockAuto to buy plugs and pulled up my model, it listed MC SP550 plugs, which are gapped at 0.051, for the '16 Edge 4 cylinder.

I thought that was very strange as I've never known RockAuto to be wrong before and i've been buying parts there for years, so I called my local dealership, and they gave me SP550 as the right part number as well. 

In this thread, there was consensus that the SP-537 was the right plug, so I'm thoroughly confused about which damn spark plug I'm supposed to buy. Any thoughts?

13 hours ago, DaMiFo said:

SP-550 replaces SP-537.  If you ever want to verify it, just enter the old part number on Ford's own parts website, they'll almost always redirect you to the p/n that supersedes the part you're searching for.

Thanks for that. So a follow up question if you happen to know, do I install them gapped the way they are out of the box or should I change the gap to the recommendation in the manual?