Edge ST RaceChip GTS w/bluetooth $325

IT_Guy71

I'm selling my Racechip GTS w/bluetooth because I sold my vehicle.  This unit is programmed for the 2014 - 2021 Ford Edge ST.  I used it for about 2,300 miles and it's in perfect condition.  Brand new it costs $499 with bluetooth.  With the GTS edition, I'm eligible for a retune so this module can be reprogrammed for the 2.0L ecoboost engine.  The reprogramming includes new cable (if needed).  Anyway, while I was using it, I noticed a significant difference in throttle response and just overall power.  With the GTS, it's putting out nearly 400hp!  The chip adds 53hp and 73lb/ft torque and shockingly, I got 3mpg BETTER MILEAGE running it at level 7 100% of the time.  Granted- your experience may be different based on your driving style, but I got on it quite a bit. You can change the level of programming from 0-7 inside the cab (thanks bluetooth!).  I personally averaged 21mpg with an average daily commute of just over 50 miles and about 40% city/60%hwy driving.

I have the original box and instrucitons along with all the cable ties and stuff needed to install it.  If you have any questions, text me at 6 51 37 32 559 (I don't go on this forum very often).