Raising the front to do wheel bearings?

Hey guys, I just picked up a very clean 2008 Lincoln MKX that only needs a wheel bearing.  I have a press and the tools to do it so that is no trouble and I plan on doing both since I'll need an alignment after and the other one will fail soon if I don't do it now.  My problem is I cannot find a safe way to jack both sides up and position jack stands to get both front tires off the ground.  I have seen MAC-T FORD EDGE's video on it but am wondering if I can jack up my MKX the same way by jacking on the pinch welds and putting my jack stands under the sub frame near where the front control arms are attached?

Also, my driver side front pinch weld has been mangled by the previous owner (passenger side is good and solid), I am wondering if it is still safe to jack there?  I'm not worried about the look of it since it is hidden by the rocker cover (and the damage is already done), I just want to make sure it won't collapse on me when I try to lift it lol.  I can get pictures if needed.  I have never had a car with so few obvious lift points...  My dodge has a purpose built lift point dead center under the front that the jack saddle fits perfectly and I can lift the entire front in one go.  Mybe I am spoiled.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!!!