Knobs

Does anyone know where to get cool knobs for the Edge? I checked some sites and did not find anything I could confidently decide would fit, and I have absolutely no working knowledge to do this. Specifically I am looking for something for the headlight dial. I cleaned it and the little picture rubbed halfway off. Now it looks old and used. Something shiny like the radio knobs.

Since my bumper protector 'mod', need a new project. Just kidding. That's for you Lex. :)

As always, appreciate the help guys.

I have these with the Ford logo on them. They fit great and I think they look great as well. The knob for the headlights requires a little dab of silicone, but the others snap on perfectly. If you like the look, I highly recommend them.

Ok, I thought I had to get the Steeda logo, both links showed that logo. They are very pretty. So the old knobs just pop off? Pull straight out or is there a trick? Making sure because I really have no business trying to modify stuff unless it is fairly easy. :) Thanks!

Actually, these just snap over the top of the existing knobs. And there is a little notch in the Steeda knob to allow the light from the OEM to shine through.

Thank you so much for the explanation. :shades:

I may try these. I remember when I bought it I looked at the knobs and thought how caveman they are considering what I see on other cars. And I did find the Ford ones using those links, had to go further than just the link. The place I got the bumper protector also has them.