Changed High & low beams + fogs

Hi all hope you are all having a good day. I also hope you all have some very mary holidays coming up.

I changed my low beams to the NOKYA H9 ArcticWhite Stage 2 100 watt and fog lights to the H11 NOKYA Arctic White Stage 2 80 watt. Visibility is alot better on low beam and I have drove for about 5 hrs checking the light wiring and inside light case to see if it is getting to hot and everything is fine on both low beam and fog lights. Now on high beam I went with the GE Nighthawk Platinum Headlamps and I can say they are a bit better but not that much. I thought my high beam was already guite bright but you know !you got to go brighter. So when I took out the high beam they were Sylvania clear bulbs. I don't think I gained much by changing the high beams for the money I spent $66.00 just for high beam but all and all I'm happy with the over all change of all the lights. I also but blue 3157 parking lights in and they go with my blue EDGE.