Question about streaming music from iPhone via bluetooth

cdub

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you might have an answer or similar issues as me on this topic.

While streaming music via bluetooth from my iPhone to my Edge, every 25 seconds or so, the music will interrupt. The sound is like a CD skipping or something like that. Very brief but very annoying. I have a feeling the problem is on the iPhone side of things, since the interruption delays the song; it's not like the song continues and part of it goes silent, rather the song delays for a split second.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this and perhaps has a solution. Older bluetooth on the iPhone perhaps? Re-aquiring signal or something?

Cheers everyone.

The iPhone 3G skips, the 3Gs does not. With the 3G you cannot use any steering wheel controls and with the 3Gs you can use volume and that is it. The iPhone and Sync get unfriendly with each other a lot. I find that if I reboot my iPhone every other day or so I get better results. My iPod gets tempermental with the Sync too.