new car " lurching foward"

Wolfie

My baby aka "wolfie" is in the shop again. I got her Dec 5 th and she has 1278 mi on her. at around 200 mi , I was at a light and gave her gas and she didn't move just reved up a little then a loud clunking noise ,then lurched foward,then nothing, then a loud clunking noise then lurched forward agian before engageing into drive. It felt like I got hit from behind. It didn't happen again, untill about 800 miles. Then it happened again. Not as bad as the first time, so I said OMG if that happens one more time I'm going to have to let FORD know and take her in. At 1174 mi it did it again really bad like the first time. I called FORD on my cool voice activated phone and let them know. I took it in the next morning, and they had her all day. They couldn't find anything wrong execpt it was 1 qt low on transmission fluid. So I picked her up hoping it was just a computer reset or something, but 45 mi later it did it again. So she went back to the shop yesterday for another look. They said they are working with FORD enginers to find the prob and know of no known complaints or problems with this situation. Whiich is crap as I have read several and let them know. Well hopefully today they will have some news, but I'm not holding my breath as all of the posts I have read about this problem HAVE NOT been resolved. Wish me luck everyone....will post more as soon as I know anything...OH YAH.. thank God Oregon has a really strong "lemon law".

Donna and her Wolfie

AWD or FWD?

Expect it to take twice as long to get fixed as it would for a male owner to get it fixed. hysterical.gif

AWD and my husband and I are both working on this alothough we bought both new cars the same day his a F 150 and my matching edge...it is my edge

Edited by Wolfie