CoverKing Seat Covers in 08' Edge SE

I purchased an Edge SE and was very unhappy with the interior material on the seats. After doing some research I found that Cover King makes custom seat covers.

I took a chance and ordered them. Top Notch!!!!!

They cover the light material and actually look presentable for slip-on covers.

If your like me and are unhappy with the light stone interior that our trucks have, you may want to give them a shot.

Just ordered there rear cover. They are making it as we speak.

Edited by Mr. Westfield

Please post some pics as Im interested in getting one as well....

I purchased an Edge SE and was very unhappy with the interior material on the seats. After doing some research I found that Cover King makes custom seat covers.

I took a chance and ordered them. Top Notch!!!!!

They cover the light material and actually look presentable for slip-on covers.

If your like me and are unhappy with the light stone interior that our trucks have, you may want to give them a shot.

Just ordered there rear cover. They are making it as we speak.

Not to throw a wrench in the thread but I ordered seat covers for both my Ford Edge and Hyundai Elantra from exactseatcovers.com and I absolutely love them. I have the waterproof version on the rear seat and it has proven itself to be completely kid-proof for the last two years. The fit is so exact that it blew away my expecations. I don't have a clue how they compare to the covers from Cover King but I just wanted to give a shout-out to them. Plus, I'm always more comfortable ordering from a site that has photos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

When it comes to protecting your car's exterior, only a few companies can hold a candle to Coverking. the Coverking brand is trusted by countless people all over the world when it comes to automotive covers; its car covers are known for high quality and impeccable durability. Coverking is the first to use an advanced CAD/CAM system in manufacturing its products. As a result, all its car covers are crafted to fit cars like a glove. They're all made from top-of-the-line materials, so they can handle the ill effects caused by exposure to water, snow, and dust without getting damaged.