lovin your edge?

norahs

Unfortuantely a lot of people join forums because they are having a problem and they think they might find an answer here.

You will see this on just about any car forum you join so I wouldnt base your overall opinion on a forum.

Get in one yourself and take it out for a weekend. Rent one if the dealer wont let you take one out.

Get a true feel of everything it has to offer first hand.

I drive a 01 escape,but i"m looking into the edge sel or limited.after reading all the problems this car is having,I wanna know,does anyone really love their edge?

I purchased my 08 SEL 2 months ago. Had I read a lot of the posts in this forum first, I may not have purchased it which would be a shame because I really do love it. Yes, the AC could pump out more air through the vents but is any car really perfect? Have not had any of the other problems mentioned in this forum.

It's true that this forum has more people with 5 or fewer posts that just come to complain...and alot of it is user error. You will find alot of complaints though with the panoramic roof and with tranny leaks (on the awd models). I have owned my 2k10 for about 5 months now and haven't had one single issue. FWIW I live in Phoenix, it don't get much hotter than here, and the ac in mine works very well. If everyone read forums and decided what vehicle to buy based on that no one would be buying new cars.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this truck so much that after two years I still look at its reflection when I pass a bank of street level windows. If I could just figure out what speed to travel to make these 18" chrome clad wheels appear to spin backwards I will discontinue the practice before I rear end some lesser vehicle. :shades:

• 2 weeks later...

I love this truck so much that after two years I still look at its reflection when I pass a bank of street level windows. If I could just figure out what speed to travel to make these 18" chrome clad wheels appear to spin backwards I will discontinue the practice before I rear end some lesser vehicle. :shades:

lol I thought I was the only one that did that!!!! did you figure out what speed to travel? I'd like to see it too! Just bought my 2010 Edge on July 29, love it to pieces so far! :hyper:

lol I thought I was the only one that did that!!!! did you figure out what speed to travel? I'd like to see it too! Just bought my 2010 Edge on July 29, love it to pieces so far! :hyper:

You can't go any speed and dupicate it. It has to do with the speed of the car and the speed of the camera lens.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive a 01 escape,but i"m looking into the edge sel or limited.after reading all the problems this car is having,I wanna know,does anyone really love their edge?

We purchased our black 08, Limited, FWD in April, 08 and it now has 38,000 miles on it. We absolutely love it! We have had zero problems to date. Everything including the vista roof work flawlessly and we open it alot. After two Michigan winters I have no regrets about choosing the FWD, it handles great in the snow. Like many other Edge owners, I find mine to be awesome looking.