22" Torque Thrust M's

I love that style of wheels. Very simple and look good. However, I don't think they look all that great in large diameters (like 22"), look better with a "bit" of meat around them. I'd look in the 18-19 inch diameters but of course it's all up to you. I had a set of salvage yard 17" Mustang Bullit wheels (similar style) on my '03 Ranger that I sold (and still regret it) and they looked killer on it. You can also get the centers powder coated to match your vehicle color while leaving the polished aluminum outer ring and that looks good too. I got that done after this pic was taken. The beige color actually looked great on them. Heres a pic of my Ranger..IIRC, the tire size on it was 255/55/17. It nearly perfectly matched the OEM diameter of the tires that came on the truck (so my gearing and speedo wasn't off) and filled in the wheelwells of my mild 3/3 lowering. Not exactly what you are looking for but should show you what the style looks like on a regular Ford vehicle..

31107001.jpg

Edited by klc317