Headrest Removal

SALEENS7

HOW DO YOU GET THE PASS. SIDE HEADREST TO COME OUT. REMOVED THE DRIVERS SIDE NO PROBLEM, PUSH IN THE BUTTON ON THE LEFT AND IT PUSHED RIGHT UP AND OUT....PASS. SIDE, PUSHED THE BUTTON, LIFTED THE HEADREST UP, AND IT COMES TO A DEADSTOP. CALLED MY FORD TECH...HE HAD SAME PROBLEM....SAID HE WILL CALL FORD TOMORROW...HIS SERVICE SHEETS DID NOT SHOW THE PROBLEM. ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA??????

I would also like to know how to get out the back seet headrest? Same thing, dealer said no prolbem, and then "supprise" they couldn't get them out either.
I finally got it......one of the gray plastic pcs,... u can push in and the headrest comes up, then stops. The other gray pc on the other side has a small hole on it...u have to carefully push a small screwdriver in that hole which releases the plastic tube that holds the headrest in. The tube is about 3" long and has 2 plastic clips at the bottom holding it in. I had a helluve time getting it out, so try and be patient.....i have no idea why ford made it so dam difficult. I actually destroyed one of the gray pcs until i figuered it out. Hopefully it is only a few dollars to replace.

I would also like to know how to get out the back seet headrest? Same thing, dealer said no prolbem, and then "supprise" they couldn't get them out either.

Arbo...adding pics of the headrest removal problem.....i told you wrong. On the pc that has the hole in it...that pc has to be pushed out, not in...i stuck a small screwdriver in the hole and pryed it sideways real carefully, it slides out, and acts as a locking pin. Once removed the headrest and the 3" plastic tube comes out. I hope this and the pics help. I will make a new post and put the pics there right now.