Edge Sport Winter tires or not

REDSPORT

I am new to the forum having picked up a slightly used Edge Sport AWD in August. It had 19,000 kms on it. It is in great condition.

It has the 22" wheels and the scorpion tires. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these tires in the winter. I was thinking i should swap them out for winter tires if anyone's experience has not been good. I live near Windsor Ontario which we don't get a lot of snow but sometimes I have to drive to Toronto and you can encounter a lot of snow and slippery conditions on the way there and back. I looked at the snow ratings for these tires and 2 out of 5 is not great but the AWD aspect of the vehicle should help compensate.

I look forward to sharing experiences with other Edge users. Hopefully positive ones.

I am new to the forum having picked up a slightly used Edge Sport AWD in August. It had 19,000 kms on it. It is in great condition.

It has the 22" wheels and the scorpion tires. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these tires in the winter. I was thinking i should swap them out for winter tires if anyone's experience has not been good. I live near Windsor Ontario which we don't get a lot of snow but sometimes I have to drive to Toronto and you can encounter a lot of snow and slippery conditions on the way there and back. I looked at the snow ratings for these tires and 2 out of 5 is not great but the AWD aspect of the vehicle should help compensate.

I look forward to sharing experiences with other Edge users. Hopefully positive ones.

Congratulations on your new car. Try browsing the 2001 edge section, as well as the Sport and also I think there have been posts on Winter tires in the wheels & tires section.