Beating a dead horse

So I have read every post on every forum I can find on the mkx/edge side of things. I am looking to surprise my wife with remote start for her birthday early December. I am debating between the 100 and 200 series 'factory' remote kits. I plan on doing the installation myself. Since the MKX (07) comes stock with keyless entry, and security, is there an advantage of the higher priced 200 series remote start? I love that everything is built into the RKE already, and hate to step backwards in time and add a keyfob to my key chain. which leads me to my next and final option: Aftermarket

here is a link to the system I am debating over the ford equipment.

Python PS3000

The biggest advantage of the aftermarket is the lifetime warranty. Since it would be purchased from crutchfield, they would honor it. The next biggest advantage is the ability to start from my phone, vice adding a fob to my keychain.

The only reason I think the 200 series kit might be a good investment is that it allows for more functionality, specifically rear defrost. Also, does anyone know if it could be programmed to say, run the seat heaters?

Its getting close to go time, and I need to make a decision if I am going to make this happen before her birthday. Any help is greatly appreciated.