Flat battery

woodworm

Purchased a 2011 Ford Edge Ltd 3 weeks ago from the Ford dealer here in Dubai last week I went to start the car and nothing worked. The dealer had also forgotten to include the metal key inside the standard key so I could not even get in. Even the driverside keypad was dead.

I had driven the car at lunchtime and was leaving work in the evening so there was little time for the battery to go flat. The car sits outside my office window and I would have noticed if the lights were on & they were not.

The dealer can find nothing wrong with the battery or the electrics!

Any ideas??

Purchased a 2011 Ford Edge Ltd 3 weeks ago from the Ford dealer here in Dubai last week I went to start the car and nothing worked. The dealer had also forgotten to include the metal key inside the standard key so I could not even get in. Even the driverside keypad was dead.

I had driven the car at lunchtime and was leaving work in the evening so there was little time for the battery to go flat. The car sits outside my office window and I would have noticed if the lights were on & they were not.

The dealer can find nothing wrong with the battery or the electrics!

Any ideas??

My 09 and a friends '10 have both done the same thing. After a recharge, neither have done it again and no problem was ever found.