2011 Edge MFT Video While in Motion???

I was wondering if anybody out there has figured out a way to play videos while in drive yet. My new baby is a 2011 Edge SEL 201A, MFT with no navigation. I have only had the car for a few days, so I'm still learning about the My Ford Touch. Any advice is appreciated.

I just ordered my 2011 SEL yesterday and am upgrading from a 2006 Mustang. I put an aftermarket head unit in the car with a 6 inch LCD touch screen that can also play dvd's. However, the dvd functionality wouldn't work unless the car was in park and had the emergency brake pulled up. I believe this is the case with most if not all manufacturers of cars and/or head units with the functionality to play videos. They don't want to be held liable for any drivers who cause a multi-car pile up because they were distracted by video on the screen to the right of them. I'm not sure how it is with the Edge though, when I get it I'll see if I can add anything that is of more use to you :stats: