Yet another radio topic

I'm looking for some help with my radio. I've got the SEL with a rear DVD package. When I purchased the car, the salesman gave me some run around regarding Sirius as an in-dash feature. In the end, I paid $395 for an aftermarket Sirius radio that was not in-dash. I had the dealership rewrite the contract without the radio attachment and it was pulled out of the car without any damage. After talking to the manager of the car stereo company that handled the aftermarket install, he lead me to believe that with the rear DVD package, I could not get a Sirius radio in-dash. Reason being, the stock radio that comes with the rear DVD system allows for a dual listening feature. (ie, I can listen to the radio up front while my wife and son listen/watch a dvd using the wireless headphones.).

This dual listening feature does not work with the current Sirius in-dash radio from Ford for some reason so if a DVD is being played, the Sirius radio will not work.

Securinu, if you read this msg, does any of your systems allow for this dual listening feature? I'd love to get a system that has everything in-dash (Nav, Sirius & Rear DVD System) without loosing this feature.

Did any other SEL (w/rear DVD) owners run into this same problem? How did you work it out?

Love to hear some advice or information.

Thanks!