LOVE my Dark Amethyst Metallic

sfarmer

I picked up my new Edge SEL+ on Saturday and I remember what it's like to enjoy driving again!! My new Dark Amethyst Metallic baby was hard to find. I live in Southwestern IN but my dealership had to go to northern Mississippi to find it!! I love my Vista Roof, 18" chrome wheels, and audiofile system.

Question: I'm looking for a good cargo liner (I have four dogs) and have read the posts about various products but wondered if anyone has found that the velcro fasteners damage the carpet (this is my hesitation in buying a liner)? I'm looking at a liner that covers the back of the 2nd row and even accommodates the 60/40 split. (http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=238&addcar=1). Any thoughts/feedback?

I picked up my new Edge SEL+ on Saturday and I remember what it's like to enjoy driving again!! My new Dark Amethyst Metallic baby was hard to find. I live in Southwestern IN but my dealership had to go to northern Mississippi to find it!! I love my Vista Roof, 18" chrome wheels, and audiofile system.

Question: I'm looking for a good cargo liner (I have four dogs) and have read the posts about various products but wondered if anyone has found that the velcro fasteners damage the carpet (this is my hesitation in buying a liner)? I'm looking at a liner that covers the back of the 2nd row and even accommodates the 60/40 split. (http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=238&addcar=1). Any thoughts/feedback?

Tracking shows that our Husky Liners will be in today. Husky liners don't use velcro to stay put. They have pointy plastic nibs on the bottoms (think that plastic carpet runner stuff) that hold it in place. After 6 years in my F-250 (front and real seat liners) and in our old Montero Sport (6 years for it with front and rear seat and cargo liners), all I have to do is vacuum it out and the marks from the nibs go a away and my carpets look like new.

I'll post some pictures of them today or tomorrow after I get them put in.

Bryce

Tracking shows that our Husky Liners will be in today. Husky liners don't use velcro to stay put. They have pointy plastic nibs on the bottoms (think that plastic carpet runner stuff) that hold it in place. After 6 years in my F-250 (front and real seat liners) and in our old Montero Sport (6 years for it with front and rear seat and cargo liners), all I have to do is vacuum it out and the marks from the nibs go a away and my carpets look like new.

I'll post some pictures of them today or tomorrow after I get them put in.

Bryce

Here's a link to the pictures of my Husky Liners.... but I was incorrect about the nibs on the cargo liner.. this one doesn't have them. Still fits well and doesn't seem to move around.

Bryce