2011 Sienna Interior

I'm thinking about getting a 2011 Edge. The paint color I was thinking about was "Earth Metallic" with the two-tone "Sienna" interior. Does anyone have this? What do you think about the combination? I have not seen too many new 2011 with the "Sienna" interior. Is this going to be a problem finding one? Should I go ahead and order the car how I want it?

Thanks Ken

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about getting a 2011 Edge. The paint color I was thinking about was "Earth Metallic" with the two-tone "Sienna" interior. Does anyone have this? What do you think about the combination? I have not seen too many new 2011 with the "Sienna" interior. Is this going to be a problem finding one? Should I go ahead and order the car how I want it?

Thanks Ken

I actually have the combo in my sig. I came from a King Ranch F250 which had a unique color combo...so I didnt mind the Sienna leather. I think it adds a bit of character to the car. Go with your gut and what YOU like.

Best,

Josh

'11 Edge Limited, Burgundy outside, Sienna inside. Our previous ride was a silver/gray Passat. If I had to do over again I'd stick with the Sienna interior (looks good!) but I'd have a silver/gray exterior as it hides the collecting dust/dirt much better than the burgundy. But I gotta say, when the Edge is freshly washed it is rich looking...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Ken

Hello Ken,

...just got a Silver Metallic w/Sienna interior and it looks great. The Sienna interior is not readily available, dealer only had one Limited with it. I think the brown on black looks very good and it should cover the soiled seats

as they get used as compared to a lighter color.

We saw only one "earth metallic" and it had another interior color than Sienna.

Do a search of inventory in your neighborhood on line and you can find out what options are available.

enjoy, Joe