Sync tunes to wrong Sirus Channels when spoken by channel name

Is anyone else having an issue with their sync sytem tunning to the wrong siruis station when spoken by station name? ie ...tune to "The Pulse" and it goes to say " The Message"? I took my Edge to the dealership to investigate and I spoke with the technician, he had no clue what was going on?

Is anyone else having an issue with their sync sytem tunning to the wrong siruis station when spoken by station name? ie ...tune to "The Pulse" and it goes to say " The Message"? I took my Edge to the dealership to investigate and I spoke with the technician, he had no clue what was going on?

This is an old problem that happened when Sirius changed their channel lineup a couple/several months ago. Ford came out with a memo or TSB about it. There is a user installed fix on syncmyride, but my dealer is going to do it for me while he is addressing other problems. I believe there are several comments/threads about this on this forum somewhere.

This is an old problem that happened when Sirius changed their channel lineup a couple/several months ago. Ford came out with a memo or TSB about it. There is a user installed fix on syncmyride, but my dealer is going to do it for me while he is addressing other problems. I believe there are several comments/threads about this on this forum somewhere.

Great thanks for the info.